Satàri Sparkling White Wine 75 cl CVA
- Type: sparkling white
- Grape variety: Grillo 50%, Chardonnay 50%
- Production area: Canicattì and neighboring municipalities Number of bottles produced in the year: 40,000 < / li>
- Type of soil: silty-sandy soils, medium mixture with alkaline reaction due to active limestone
- Altitude: from 200 to 600 m. above sea level
- Average age of vines: 4/5 years Training system: mainly espalier, with spurred cordon system
- Plants per hectare: 5,000
- Yield per hectare: 100 q.
- Harvest: early in the third decade of August
- Fermentation: in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 16 ° C.
- Taking of foam in autoclave
- Malolactic fermentation: not carried out
- Serving temperature: 8/10 ° C
- Recommended glass: tulip-shaped for young whites.
Last time this product was added to a cart: 2023-09-12
Tasting notes Color: straw yellow with green reflections; Nose: floral aromas prevail on the nose, with characteristic fruity notes, in particular of fresh white fruit; Palate: in the mouth it shows a fair acidity that highlights its freshness with a caressing soft drinkability; Characteristics: lively and lively, from Grillo and Chardonnay grapes, it seduces with its modernity. Persuasive in aromas and on the palate, it stands out for its fragrance and brightness. Freshness and minerality blend in harmony; Food matches: it goes well with dishes based on molluscs and crustaceans. A riot with grilled prawns.
You might also like