Dama D'Oro 75 cl Terre di Gratia
Catarratto is the most widespread variety in Sicily, traditionally cultivated with a large sixth, with the vines kept low and manual cultivation operations. The Catarratto grapes are harvested at the beginning of maturation and vinified to maintain all their peculiarities. The contact with the skins for 4 days gives it the bright golden yellow color, the ethereal notes of ripe fruit and that velvety freshness that makes it so pleasant and easy to drink
- Harvest period: first ten days of September Vinification system: maceration for 4 days with inoculation of Sicilian autochthonous yeasts at a controlled temperature Soft pressing
- Vinification and aging in stainless steel silos for 4 months. Natural filtration by decantation
- Alcohol content: 12% vol.
- Serving temperature: 10 / 12 ° C
- View: bright golden yellow
- Aroma: notes of apricot and peach white, resin, licorice root and Mediterranean scrub
- Taste: velvety, with a nice acidity that makes it pleasant and easy to combine
Last time this product was added to a cart: 2023-11-19
Sicilian organic wines produced from native vines with the exclusive use of selected indigenous yeasts with the aim of enhancing the link between the varieties of the territory that hosts them.
The Terroir The Terre di Gratia vineyards and olive groves are located in Camporeale, 40 km south of Palermo, exactly halfway between the north and south coasts of Sicily. This condition creates a unique microclimate, with strong temperature variations between day and night and a typically island ventilation, which mitigates the torrid summer heat. It is therefore a particularly suitable area for viticulture and olive growing. Our vineyards are located on a single slope of the Valle del Belice, facing south-east, on mainly clayey soils. This terroir is capable of giving Terre di Gratia Sicilian wines and organic extra virgin olive oils elegance, balance and softness.
You might also like