Arcifà Catarratto Terre Siciliane PGI 75 cl CVA
- Type: white - Terre Siciliane IGP
- Grape variety: Catarratto
- Production area: Agrigento hinterland
- Type of soil: silt soils sandy, medium mixture with alkaline reaction due to active limestone
- Altitude: from 200 m. at 600 m.
- Average age of vines: 15 years
- Training system: mainly espalier, with renewable cordon system
- Plants per hectare: 4000 - 5000
- Yield per hectare: 9 t.
- Harvest: September
- Fermentation: in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 16 ° C. for 15 days < / li>
- Malolactic fermentation: not carried out
- Aging: three months in the tank <
Last time this product was added to a cart: 2021-08-02
Tasting notes Color: straw yellow with green reflections; Nose: intense and elegant. On stage are ripe yellow fruit (peach, plum and apple), broom, dried fruit and spicy nuances; Palate: surprising for its balance, fully confirming the olfactory notes with a great acid - savory personality. Long and pleasant persistence; Characteristics: New and authentic voice of the Grillo grapes grown in the middle hills. An excellent interpreter, capable of expressing the best typical features of this important vine of the Sicilian tradition with modernity and pleasure; Food pairings: the combination with raw scampi is suggestive and the combination with a grilled blue fish is surprising.
You might also like