Alico Inzolia Chardonnay Terre Siciliane PGI 75 cl CVA
- Type: white - Terre Siciliane IGP
- Grape variety: 75% Inzolia - 25% Chardonnay
- Production area: Canicattì, Naro, Racalmuto, Cattolica Eraclea, Palma of Montechiaro, Favara and Siculiana (Agrigento)
- Type of soil: silt - sandy soils, medium mixture with alkaline reaction due to active limestone
- Altitude: from 200 m. at 600 m.
- Average age of vines: 12/15 years
- Training system: mainly espalier, with a renewable and spurred cordon system
- Plants for hectare: 4000 - 5000
- Yield per hectare: 10 t.
- Harvest: September
- Fermentation: in steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 16 ° C. for 15 days <
Last time this product was added to a cart: 2021-08-10
Tasting notes Color: straw yellow with green hues; Nose: opens with intense notes of ripe white and yellow pulp fruit, then evolving into clear hints of acacia, broom and orange blossom. The mineral accents that underline the territory are significant; Palate: from the long persistence to the taste for sapidity and freshness. This combination of varieties enhances the broad and peculiar flavors typical of the two grape varieties, with an elegant structure that enhances an incomparable quality of freshness and minerality; Food pairings: not forgetting its mineral nature, it is also a white as an aperitif to combine with appetizers with bright flavors. But it is with seafood dishes that it can generate wonder: ideal with shellfish, peppered mussels, sea urchins and octopus salad; also good on pasta, always marine, and white. For the second courses, it favors the intensity of the clear and fragrant flavors of the fried food.
You might also like