Aquilae Nero D'Avola Sicilia DOC 75 cl CVA
- Type: red - DOC Sicilia
- Grape variety: Nero d'Avola
- Number of bottles produced in the year: 80,000
- Production area : Agrigento hinterland - Municipalities of Canicattì, Naro, Racalmuto and Giardina Gallotti, in the Agrigento area; Sclafani Bagni, Monreale and Castellana Sicula (Palermo), Butera, Mazzarino, and Serradifalco (Caltanissetta);
- Type of soil: silt - sandy, medium mixture with alkaline reaction due to active limestone
- Altitude: from 200 m. at 600 m.
- Average age of the vines: 15 years
- Training system: mainly espalier, with a renewable and spurred cordon system
- Plants per hectare: 4000 - 5000
- Yield per hectare:
Last time this product was added to a cart: 2021-08-10
Tasting notes Color: deep and luminous ruby red, strongly tending to purplish; Nose: nose full of intact and clear sensations ranging from red plum to cherry, from herbs of the Mediterranean scrub to dark chocolate, crossed by very pleasant nuances of black pepper, seaweed and eucalyptus; Palate: the dominant notes present in the aromatic framework return in full, which blend harmoniously with the other components, giving life to a whole of thickness, soft and pleasant, exuberant and balanced, with gentle and lively tannins; Characteristics: a wine with a tonic fruit, of absolute coherence, beautiful, dynamic and modern, of singular finesse, caressing and fascinating, persistent and lively; Food pairings: it is advisable to combine it with succulent rigatoni with red tuna stew with mint and with a tasty Nebrodi black pig fillet and baked pistachios from Bronte; the combination with a rich wild boar goulash and a seasoned Ragusano Dop cheese is remarkable.
You might also like