White Wine Inzolia Almond Flavored White Fillide 75 cl Coral Sorsi di Sicilia
Bianco Fillide is a Sicilian white wine Inzolia handcrafted and flavored with almond.
- Features: is a sweet Sicilian white wine made with Inzolia and natural flavors of bitter almond. It has a characteristic Sicilian scent with a delicate, slightly sweet flavor.
- Packaging: available here in a 75cl bottle.
- Alcoholic Graduation: Vol. 12.8%
- Serving temperature: ideal to be served cold.
- Pairings: Bianco Fillidesi lends itself well to serving at the end of a meal to accompany dessert but also as an aperitif.
Last time this product was added to a cart: 2023-10-18
Curiosity: Bianco Fillide is a Sicilian wine that takes its name from an ancient tale of Greek mythology. The ancient Greeks told that the princess Phyllis met Acamante son of Theseus landed in his kingdom for a stop during the navigation to Troy the two young people fell madly in love, but Acamante was forced to continue with the Achaeans to fight in the Trojan war. The war lasted ten long years, during which Phyllis waited for his beloved Achamante. Conquered and destroyed the city of Troy, the Greeks finally began to return to their homeland. The princess, not seeing him return after days, thought that her beloved had disappeared, and in desperation she died. The goddess Athena, moved to pity for the tragic end of the young princess, transformed Phyllis into an Almond tree. Acamante, who in reality was not dead, when he came and learned of Phyllis's death and her transformation, went to the Almond tree and hugged him lovingly. Thus it was, that suddenly, the bare branches of the almond tree were covered with flowers instead of leaves, as if to return Acamante's tender embrace.
Coral Sorsi di Sicilia is a Sicilian company that has produced exclusively by hand and in an artisanal way since 2004 according to ancient recipes local, typical liqueurs of the highest quality which with their aromas and flavors speak of Sicily in every part of the world.
Buy them on Acchiari. Trust me, it's worth it.
You might also like